VMware Fusion 11 and Fusion 11 Pro–the latest versions of its virtualization software for running Windows on a Mac without rebooting–include full support for Windows 10, OS X El Capitan, and the latest Retina Macs, in addition to always-on access to Microsoft Cortana. They support DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 for up to 65% faster graphics, alongside compatibility with USB 3.0 and multiple monitors with different DPIs. The virtual machine platform also delivers full 64-bit support with up to 16 vCPUs, 64GB RAM, and an 8TB hard drive for a single virtual machine.
Fusion 11 and Fusion 11 Pro are optimized for the latest Macs, including the iMac with Retina 5K Display and 12-inch MacBook. DirectX 10 support enables Mac users to run Windows virtual machines with native resolution on a 5K display, with USB-C support and Force Touch pass-through also in tow for the latest MacBooks. Fusion 8 Pro has additional advanced features and improvements, including the ability to connect to VMware vCloud Air, IPv6 support for both bridged networks and IPv6-to-IPv4 Network Address Translation (NAT), improved integration with VMware vSphere and support for several new Linux distributions and other operating systems.
- Support has been added for the following operating systems as guest.
- Windows 10, version 1809
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server, version 1809
- This release contains bug fixes and security updates.
- VMware Fusion contains an integer overflow vulnerability in the virtual network devices which may allow a guest to execute code on the host. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the identifi
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- A copy of Windows (if you’ll be installing Windows)
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.