Transmit is an excellent FTP (file transfer protocol), SFTP, S3 (Amazon.com file hosting) and iDisk/WebDAV client that allows you to upload, download, and delete files over the internet. With the most Mac-like interface available, Transmit makes FTP as simple, fun, and easy as it can possibly be.
- Support for generating 8192-bit RSA keys
- Remaining transfer time is now more consistent
- Automator actions now work as expected
- Resolved a crash that could occur when editing remote files on some FTP servers
- Renaming a symlink now works as expected if the directory isn’t cached
- Fixed a crash when editing documents in an external editor
- Improved S3 with IAM authentication error format
- Fixed scroll bar color in disconnected remote server view
- Resolved an issue where multiple errors could block transfers from continuing
- Fixed a crash when uploading a decompressed app bundle to Dropbox
- S3 connections no longer fail to connect without a leading forward slash in the remote path field
- Fixed a crash that could happen when dismissing the transfer activity error overlay
- Local symlinks now show link name instead of destination (Mac App Store only)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.