SpamSieve is a robust spam filter for major email clients that uses powerful Bayesian spam filtering.
SpamSieve understands what your spam looks like in order to block it all, but also learns what your legitimate messages look like to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any mail.
- SpamSieve is now compatible with Apple Mail under macOS 10.15 (which is now in beta).
- It’s best to update to SpamSieve 2.9.37 now, before updating to macOS 10.15. If you are already using macOS 10.15, the SpamSieve 2.9.36 auto-updater won’t work, so you should instead use the Download button in the Software Update… window and install the update manually, according to the instructions in the Read Me file. Once you have SpamSieve 2.9.37, auto-updates on macOS 10.15 will work normally.
- Updated the documentation for macOS 10.15.
- The Outlook – Filter Mailboxes app is now notarized for compatibility with macOS 10.15. If you’ve already installed the helper app, it should not be necessary to update it, but this change is needed for future updates as well as new installations.
- Various Apple Mail error messages and documentation are better at reminding you to grant SpamSieve Full Disk Access when not having that might be the cause of the error, e.g. SpamSieve thinking its plug-in is not loaded.
- Apple Mail on macOS 10.15 has a bug where it will not load plug-ins that are installed in the normal location if you’ve redirected your home folder to another volume. If SpamSieve detects this situation, it will apply a workaround (moving the plug-in to an alternate location) and show an alert that explains what it’s doing.
- Renamed the “Setting Up Outlook 365” section of the manual to Setting Up Outlook, as it covers all current versions of Outlook, not just 365. This section has also been substantially rewritten to make it clearer what to do for each type of account.
- The Can other Apple Mail plug-ins cause problems with SpamSieve? section of the manual now recommends using Mail’s own plug-in manager instead of manipulating the Bundles folder directly.
- Fixed a bug where SpamSieve would sometimes ask you to enable an old Apple Mail plug-in (which wasn’t possible, because it was old) and quit, where instead it should have offered to update it first.
- Worked around an Apple Mail bug where training a message as good sometimes didn’t move it to the inbox because Mail reported a script error when checking whether the account was enabled.
- Improved the diagnostic report.
- Software Update… reports a better error message if it was unable to install the new version of the app.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Works with:
- Apple Mail
- Outlook 2011
- Outlook Express
- Eudora 5.2 or 6.x (Sponsored or Paid)
- Thunderbird 2
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.