Snagit gives users the tools to communicate ideas visually, give feedback, and create shareable content. Users can effortlessly capture
their screen and customize it using Snagit’s editing tools. Users can choose from a variety of callouts and stamps to communicate efficiently, in an engaging and impactful way. Users can also record their screen or webcam to create a quick tutorial, lesson, or demonstration. The content created is easily shareable with TechSmith Snagit’s wide array of outputs.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed right click to delete a tag
- Fixed transparent swatch not appearing on some tools
- Fixed an issue where the capture date was not reflecting the correct day the capture was originally taken
- Fixed a cursor update issue for the Option/Alt key press when drawing Shapes
- Fixed an issue with images dragged from the web to the Editor
- Fixed an issue with randomaly generated Quick Styles
- Repeat Last Capture is no longer broken with Panoramic capture
- Recent fonts are saved when the Editor is closed
- Fixed broken thumbnails in the Library
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later