Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids.
- prevented Data from being refreshed for selected groups
- A bug that would cause certain Text Style overrides to shift position unexpectedly
- where Smart Guides wouldn’t be shown if Shift was pressed while already dragging layers in the Canvas
- A bug where Shift-dragging layers wouldn’t always snap them exactly to the expected axis
- hidden layers could be snapped to while moving or resizing other layers
- group bounds wouldn’t update after adjusting the Spacing value for grouped layers
- A rare bug where the Inspector might suggest that the selected text had no color applied
- A rare crash that could occur when selecting to Undo changes
macOS 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.