Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device in a network you are connected to. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down or send other Macs to sleep if they are running OS X.
- Looking for local hosts now displays the DNS name in the list
- Added a field for optional public IP address or domain when sending via Internet
- Advanced security with full support for the new hardened runtime and app notarisation
- Default WakeOnLAN port is now 9
- Integrated the LittleSnitch Internet Access Policy
- The host name or IP was missing in the success message text
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.