Reader is a news reader for the Mac with support for various sync services.
Reeder adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- An image viewer
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options, including automatic layout depending on window size
- Improved reader view
Navigate the app using gestures for a great reading experience. Customize shortcuts and gestures to fine-tune the app to your needs.
- Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don’t want to use any service.
- Cmd-click on an article list entry now opens the default browser (as it did in Reeder 3)
- More Pocket sync issues. Pocket syncing should be completely fixed now. If you’re still seeing errors, you might want to try to do a full resync (see Pocket account settings) to get everything working correctly.
- Crash when navigating the feeds list with up/down-arrow
- Various other issues
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.