QLab provides live show control for your Mac. Create media designs for theatre, dance, composition, installation, and more. Play back audio, video, and MIDI from a single workspace.
- A bug introduced in 4.4.0 when pasting multiple cues into a cue cart that could cause the new cues to be placed non-sequentially.
- Integrated fades that are not locked to the start/end of Audio and Video cues are now displayed correctly in the Timeline tab.
- You can now use the same Syphon source in multiple Camera cues.
- Several issues when batch editing Wall Clock triggers in the “Triggers” inspector tab.
- Batch editing the Camera cue “patch” value in the “Display & Geometry” inspector tab now updates all selected cues.
- Scrubbing a still image Video cue with a duration in the active cues panel will now work.
- Attempting to set an invalid cue color name via AppleScript or OSC no longer sets the cue color to grey.
- A bug that could prevent update messages from being sent to QLab Remote after changes are made to the Light Dashboard in QLab.
- Paste Cue Properties now properly clears out previous gang entries.
- Fade Cue Templates now show tabs for Video Geometry and Video Effects.
- Broadcast mode has been enabled for outgoing UDP messages.
- Strikethrough formatting for Text cues is now visible during playback.
- Text cue now uses the Text cue template to derive default font attributes.
- Text cue font properties are no longer reset to the default format after using OSC or AppleScript to set the “live text” of that cue to an empty string.
- The Fade cue inspector now shows the proper tabs when setting its target to a Video, Text, or Camera cue.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!