PowerPhotos allows you to break up your Photos.app images among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of them in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos.
PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo. If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, splitting up your library can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single library to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bulk of your photos in separate libraries so they don’t take up space on iCloud. PowerPhotos can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side-by-side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need.
- Added Touch Bar support
- Added the ability to copy all photos from a burst instead of just the selected photo
- Added support for preserving manually assigned locations when copying photos
- Added a menu item to create a new album from a selection of photos in the PowerPhotos image browser
- Hidden photos can now be copied between libraries
- When a burst photo is selected, the info pane now shows the number of photos in the burst
- After collecting duplicate photos into an album, we now select that album in the Photos app
- When using the “Copy edited JPGs” setting for copying photos, we now fall back to the original if the edited JPG is missing on disk
- PowerPhotos can now detect and copy the original HEIC versions of photos in the system photo library
- Handle a new edge case relaunching Photos after it crashes during a merge
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later
Size : 10.7MB