Parallels Desktop Business Full Edition.
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
- Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac. Switch from your PC to your Mac
- We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is now much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Not just for Windows
- Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
- Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease.
Business Class Software
- Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
Version 13.3.0 (43321):
Addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Resolves an issue with ~/§±£`ذ symbols not typed correctly in virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with disproportionately scaled Windows after installing a Windows update.
- Resolves an issue with gamma settings being changed by Windows in Full Screen.
- Resolves an issue with unintended activation of Grayscale Mode in Windows 10 after pressing + holding the “Command” key and then pressing “C”.
- Resolves an issue with the CTC (click-to-call) technology not working when you right-click a number in Internet Explorer and choose to call this number.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools not working in macOS High Sierra virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with a virtual machine not starting after double-clicking its alias.
- Resolves an issue with Boot Camp-based virtual machines not starting in Parallels Desktop 13.2.0.
- Resolves a problem causing your Mac to crash after a virtual machine is bridged to Thunderbolt Bridge.
- Resolves an issue with shared camera not working in Skype for Business.
- Resolves an issue with graphics artifacts in Battlefield 3.
- Resolves an issue with graphics artifacts when zooming images in Tekla Structures.
- Resolves an issue with PaintShop Pro not opening images on your Mac and not available in the “Open With” menu.
- Resolves the following occasional issues in Windows virtual machines: slow login; unresponsive Start Menu; inability to use a keyboard with some apps.
For Parallels Desktop Business Edition Only
- Resolves an issue with deferred activation when deploying Parallels Desktop Business Edition using DeployStudio or NetRestore.
Download Parallels Desktop Business Full Edition.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10.5 or later
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 15GB of available disk space for Windows.
- Full System Requirements and supported OSes
Size : 338.5MB