Monity is a system-monitoring widget placed in your Today View. It oversees your components statistics just for you. Having an eye on your system’s and network usage without messing around with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
- Uptime, Processes, CPU Usage
- Wired, Active, Inactive, Compressed, Free memory
- Monitoring of all active Networks
- Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
- Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & total)
- Copy IP to Clipboards or open in your Browser
- Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery and load cycles
- Battery charging and usage in Watt
- Battery charge of Bluetooth Mouse, Trackpad and Keyboard
- Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network, USB, CD/DVD, TimeMachine, SD-Cards)
- Detailed Space usage
- Unmount Volumes directly within Monity
- Widget Settings with individual customization options
- Show / Hide Panels
- Rearrange Panels
- Exclude Volumes from Volumes List
- Switch between multiple Values by clicking on them
- Overall stability improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.