Lingon X is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful. Version X 6 is a paid upgrade.
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don’t need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
- Released outside Mac App Store to be able to include requested features.
- Still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
- Earlier versions of Lingon X are still available to work with macOS from 10.8. And a license bought today can be used with both Lingon X 6 and Lingon X 5.
- See and edit all values for launchd jobs in a great new interface
- Easier than ever to create a new job
- Faster and more energy efficient
- Smarter and generally more helpful
- Improved accessibility and right-to-left support
- Modernized design and optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Remove a key completely by clearing value or unchecking with the option key
- Notifications are now turned off by default (can be turned on in Preferences)
- Many, many more improvements and fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14.4 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free