IP Scanner Pro scans your local area network to determine the identity of all machines and Internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy and intuitive to use. Runs on OS X 10.5 Leopard and above. Free to use on small networks (up to 6 devices) and $29.99 for larger networks.
IP Scanner is designed to allow you to customize your scan results; once a device has been identified, you may assign it a custom icon and name to more easily recognize it at a glance.
If, when you launch the app, your browser is redirected to a German youtube clip, it means you are using a pirated serial number! The app will still work, but consider buying a license at some point!
Other notable features:
- Sort network list by device name, IP address, MAC address or Last Seen
- Get an overview of the current network or view changes over time in the ‘cumulative mode’
- Highly configurable display – don’t need to see the MAC address column…don’t display it! Text too small…make it larger!
- Double-click a device to obtain more information and to customize its appearance; assign custom icons based on MAC address or IP number
- Add devices you know to a whitelist to better highlight new/unknown ones
- Right-click a device to initiate Ping or port scans
- Local network segments are scanned automatically; custom ranges may be added manually
- Latest device profiles
- General bug fixes
- Improved IPv6 discovery
- Improved MAC address sync with iOS companion app
- GROWL support has been DISCONTINUED*
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.