iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device.
By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch.
It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
- All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
- One-click recover of music and videos straight to iTunes
- Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
- Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
- Browse iTunes backups. Export: Messages (including attachments), calendars, voicemail, call history, contacts, notes…
- Works with all types of iPods, iTouch, iPhones, iPads
- Fixed issue that could cause photo albums to not be displayed
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- iTunes 12 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!