Dropshare is your very own secure file sharing tool. Dropshare is a menu bar app that enables you to drag & drop upload files,screenshots and even directories to your own server to share them with anyone you like. No longer have your shared files on servers provided by companies you don’t even know – easily set up Dropshare and share whatever file you like by only drag&dropping it on the menubar icon, securely saved on your own server. To have Dropshare working correctly, you have to have a server of your choice and a working SSH user account at your disposal. Dropshare works with Secure Copy (SCP over SSH), therefore either a password (for keyboard authentication) or a private key (for public key authentication) is required.
- Easy file sharing with your own server
- Login (SCP over SSH) via password (keyboard authentication) or private key (public key authentication)
- Uploads every file and even directories (which will be compressed prior uploading)
- Optionally automatically uploads screenshots taken with OS X and copies the sharing URL to your clipboard
- History of recent uploads including preview images in the drop down menu
- Introducing Custom Domain support for Azure Blob Storage
- Drag & Drop from the Annotation Editor is now possible
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.