CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required. CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at Codeweavers.
Thousands of Titles!
CrossOver can run many different Windows applications. Use this database to find out if your favorite software works under CrossOver.
Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- This update includes a variety of bug fixes to improve the behavior of Microsoft Office 2016. Users should see increased stability and encounter fewer crashes.
- As the first step towards making CrossOver fully 64-bit compatible, we have removed the Legacy X Window System. The Legacy X Window System has been a fallback display technology since CrossOver 13, used in a limited set of circumstances.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 187.2MB