Color Palette from Image allows you to create a color palette of an image.
Just drag and drop the image on the window, and save the palette in the Color Panel. You can to save the color palette to a file and use it on another Mac too.
- Generates a color palette from images.
- Adjustment of numbers of colors.
- Based on the quantization algorithm.
- Gamma correction.
- Saving for use in Color Panel..
- Exporting palettes to image files.
- Support “Adobe Swatch Exchange” .ase format for export palettes to Photoshop.
- The application is completely redesigned
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12.0 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!