Cisdem Unarchiver is not only an unarchiver, but also a compressor or an archiver. It allows you to entirely or partially unzip and open Zip, 7z, rar, ISO, tar, cab, Wim, xz, CHM, com, HFS, NSIS, and UDF files. You can also preview archive contents without decompressing. Besides, you can even archive or create password-protected zip files.
- Unarchive entirely or partially zipped files in Zip, 7z, rar, ISO, tar, cab, Wim, xz, CHM, com, HFS, NSIS, and UDF
- Extracting encrypt archive files, but you must know the password
- Easily compress and extract Zip files in batch
- Compress files to Zip, 7z, tar
- Preview files inside an archive without extracting
- Support for extracting multi-volume (or split) archive files: z01, part1.rar, 7zip.001, and zip.001
- Support character encoding when extracting files (non-ASCII file names will be displayed correctly)
- Create password protected 7z and Zip files for safe transmission
- Keyword Search to quickly find your files, photos, and passwords
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!