BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups.
BusyCal’s unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
When you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
- New: Day view now displays an attached graphic on all days of a multi-day event
- New: New Appearance option to display attached graphics on all days of a multi-day event / banner
- New: Advanced setting added to preferences to turn off automatic conversion between GMT to Local timezone during sync
- Fixes an issue where deleting an occurence of a recurring meeting, imported directly from mail, would result in deleting the whole series
- Duplicating a detached instance of a recurring event into a normal event is now possible without duplicating the whole series of repeating events
- Duplicating recurring events will now prompt if you’d like to duplicate the selected event or future repeating events
- Added support for CalDAV servers that omit sending calendar descriptions at times
- Improved detection of changes from subscribed calendars that don’t update modification times
- Fixed “last modified by” name parsing to work with recent iCloud changes
- Fixed initial discovery issues for OVH Exchange servers
- Fixed an issue where certain preferences would not stick when switching between Smart Filters
- Fixed a bug where turning off time display would show times for events on non-local timezones
- Event-search related optimizations for contacts with company names
- Ongoing stability improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- iCloud, Google, Exchange, or CalDAV account
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! . Thank you!
Download Cracked MAC OS X Apps & Games For Free.