The new, more connected After Effects CC 2018 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipelinethat brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- After Effects crashes when you pre-compose a layer by right-clicking on the layer bar in the Timeline panel.
- When you play a QuickTime video with the PNG codec as a source, the video displays artifacts in the viewer.
- On Windows, drawing paint, clone, or other brush strokes no longer only draws a single dot in some situations.
- On macOS 10.13, After Effects crashes or behaves strangely when you open a project or interact with the render queue. The crash occurs when the project was saved in an earlier version of After Effects and the render queue contains output modules assigned to legacy 32-bit QuickTime codecs.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 6 GB available hard-disk space for installation
- 1440×900 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 for QuickTime features
- Internet connection
Size : 2.06GB